Let us partner with you as you support your child and navigate the school system.
We live in a community and interact with one another. As we engage in the daily routines of life, our children learn from watching and listening to us. Some environments provide informal training and others are more formal, such as the school.
The task of raising a child is not always easy and if your child has a disability there may be additional pressures.
An educational consultant can walk along side of you to provide a variety of support:
- Complete a comprehensive review of academic and cognitive testing to assess your child’s learning strengths and weaknesses
- Review your child’s Individualized Education Program (IEP)
- Provide strategies to assist you in working with your child
- Explain education law, regulations, and processes
- Provide advocacy
- Attend Committee on Special Education (CSE) meetings, 504 Plan meetings, and/or other school meetings
This is an individualized service and our goal is to meet your specific needs as they relate to your child.