The 20th annual Syracuse Auto Dealers Association Charity
Preview will be held on November 1, 2017 at 6:30 p.m.
Thank you to everyone who purchased tickets and sponsorships for the February 15, 2017 Charity Preview. We raised over $25,000! Once we have our official total, we will let everyone know! We can’t wait to share with all of you the opportunities that were created for our clients due to your support and donations!
Didn’t make it to the February Charity Preview? Not a problem! This year, there are two Charity Previews! *There will not be a Charity Preview or Auto Show in February, 2018.
Join us on November 1, 2017 at the OnCenter for the 20th Annual Charity Preview.
Click Here to purchase tickets or a sponsorship. Checks can also be mailed directly to the Charity Preview made payable to SADA at:
Syracuse Auto Dealers Association
770 James Street #206
Syracuse, NY 13203
What is the Syracuse Auto Dealers Association Charity Preview?
The SADA Charity Preview is an evening where over 2,000 people go to the OnCenter to drink fine-wine,
eat tasty food, look at brand-new cars, all while supporting the charity of their choice. LDACNY has been involved for the past 10 Charity Previews. Our goal for the fall Charity Preview is to reach $30,000! Help us reach our goal by purchasing tickets or a sponsorship!
- Gold Sponsor: $2,500 includes 20 tickets to the Charity Preview
- Silver Sponsor: $1,250 includes 10 tickets to the Charity Preview
- Bronze Sponsor: $625 includes 5 tickets to the Charity Preview
- Tickets to the Charity Preview Party.
- Listing in the SADA Charity Preview program which is distributed to over 2,000 attendees.
- Great networking opportunity.
- Recognition during the video presentation at the event.
- Your sponsorship will be featured in the Auto show insert in the newspaper.
- Posting on LDACNY’s website for one year.
- Recognition in LDACNY’s newsletter that is distributed to over 1,000 individuals.
- Gold and Silver Sponsors will have their names on T-shirts given to students at the LDACNY 2018 Summer Adventures in Learning program.
- Your donation is tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Individual Tickets: $125
Tickets will be mailed to you in September and October, 2017.
Have any questions? Contact:
Marketing and Development Manager